3 Nights / 4 Days
DAY WISE TOUR ITINERARY
Day 1: Arrival at Goa-Driver will pick you up from Goa Airport / Railway station / Bus stand .Reach hotel, check in and relax.
Day 2: South Goa sightseeing followed by boat cruise ( Entry tickets at own cost)
*Breakfast at Hotel and after some leisure Depart for South Goa Tour.
Places covered:, Shri Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem, Shri Manguesh Temple at Priol, Old Goa Churches Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, Lunch halt at old Goa ,Dona Paula bay, and the lovely Miramar Beach.
Day 3: North Goa Sightseeing.
1. Fort agauda: Fort Aguada and its lighthouse is a well-preserved seventeenth-century Portuguese fort standing in Goa.
2. Chapora fort: Chapora Fort, located in Bardez, Goa, rises high above the Chapora River. Before the Portuguese arrived in Goa in 1510, this location was the site of another fort. The fort changed hands several times after Portuguese acquired Bardez.
3. Calangute Beach: It is named as “queen of beaches” by many tourists. Shopaholics—big showrooms of graceful handicrafts from Indonesia, Tibet and Kashmir are lined up on the main road alongside the beach.
4. Baga beach: Baga a seaside town in Bardez, Goa, India. It comes under the jurisdiction of Calangute, which is 2km south. Baga is known for its popular beach and Baga Creek. It is visited by thousands of tourists annually.
5. Candolim Beach: There are no shops, restaurants or any commercial activity. It is a calm and peaceful beach with pacific water. Scrubs covered dunes at the back is the major attraction.
Day 4 :Back to home- Check-out the hotel after breakfast, that driver will drop you at Goa Airport. Souvenirs after which you''''''''''''''''ll be transferred to Goa & back to home.
Package Price does not include:
1. Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
2. Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
3. Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
4. Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
- *Airport / Railway Station transfers by Scheduled vehicle.
- *Hotel transfers by Scheduled vehicle.
- *Welcome drink
- *Accommodation : Double
- *Meal plan : Dinner & Breakfast
- *One day South Goa Sightseeing by Scheduled Vehicle.
- *One day North Goa Sightseeing by Scheduled Vehicle.
- *Swimming pool
- *Service tax
- Accommodation : Triple & Quad
- Meal plan : Lunch
- Water sports activities
Best Customer Support
Real Photos and Videos
Always Cheaper Than Others