Manali by Volvo Trip
3 Nights / 4 Days
Package Name : Manali by Volvo Trip
Travel Duration : 03 Nights / 04 Days
Pick up Point : Rama Krishna Metro Station / Majnu Ka Tilla (Delhi)
Dropping Point : Rama Krishna Metro Station / Majnu Ka Tilla (Delhi)
You’re Vehicle : Volvo + Alto Cab
Accommodation:- Manali -Hotel Paradise / Hotel Rewat Residency / Hotel Ocean Blue/ Hotel North Villa / similar (03 nights).
Your Total Package cost will be Rs.16,000/- only.
DAY WISE TOUR ITINERARY
Day 01 : Delhi to Manali Board Ac Volvo Bus from Delhi at 04-05 Pm, from Rama Krishna Metro Station / Majnu Ka Tila.
Day 02 : Arrive Manali Arrive Manali at 07-08 Am, check in to Hotel, later visit “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway .“CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and“VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama .Later Back to Hotel, Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
Day 03 : Manali – Rohtang Pass – (Solang valley )
After breakfast; Get to Ready visit to snow point Rohtang Pass. And on the way back from snow point visit Solang Valley and overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
On the road to Keylong is the Nehru Kund (6km) which is clear water spring scenic spot named after the Late Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. Kothi (12km) is a picturesque village and has a thrilling view of the deep gorge through which the Beas swiftly races. The beautiful Rahalla falls (16km) are at at altitude of 2500m. A crucial link on the old trade route and still the gateway to trans Himalayan Lahaul, the Rohtang Pass is at height of 3978 m .Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.(At Own Cost)
Day 04 : Manali – Kullu (Visit to kullu )
After breakfast and some leisure then visit Kullu market which is famous for its handicrafts and shawls. Collect some souvenirs from the market and take a tour of the famous Parvati valley covering Kasol, Jari and spend some time in the serenity of Parvati valley. And Visit Manikaran Gurudwara then in evening Return back to hotel take dinner and overnight stay.
Kullu (1220m) was once known as Kulanthapitha - the end of the habitable world. Beyond rose the forbidding heights of the Greater Himalaya and by the banks of the shining river Beas lay the fabled Silver Valley. Kullu got its first memorable access only after independence. The long centuries of seclusion have however allowed the area to retain considerable measures of its traditional charm. Here is the core of an intricate web of numerous valleys, each of which is a visual delight and seems more beautiful than the other. The Silver Valley has nature''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s treasures that lie carelessly scattered as flowers. This wealth nestles by every tree in the splendid forests, bursts forth in the blooms and in the fruit of every orchard. Here are riches which cannot be measured and echo down the ages with the words of every myth and ancient legend and glow in the warm smiles of its gentle people. There is pleasure in every step you take in these enchanted valleys and in every gurgle you hear in the clear mountain streams visit to local market.
Day 05 : Back to Delhi
After breakfast check out the hotel visit mall road and come back to Volvo bus stand than transfer to Delhi.
We Wish you a pleasant Holiday and thank for contacting IHD Hotels.Com for your Travel Need
***** Tour Ends with Sweet Memories******
1. Breakfast & Dinners in Every Hotel.
2. All Sightseeing & Transfer by private Volvo + Alto Cab. (Ac Will not Run in Hill Area)
3. Accommodation of 01 Room in Hotel for 03 Nights.
4. All applicable transportation and Hotel Taxes.
5. All Toll Tax, parking, fuel and drive allowance.
6. Indoor Activities.
7. 02 Volvo tickets. (Delhi to Manali to Delhi)
8. G.S.T 5%
Package Price does not include:
1. Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
2. Guide / Entry fees, rohtang pas entry fee, Boating, Elephant riding / Horse riding etc. During sightseeing.
3. Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee,Tips or any other item.
4. Room Heater in Hotel.
5. Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
6. Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
1. Check In time 12:00 noon & Check out Time 12:00 noon as per Hotel Policies.
2. Air Conditioned will not run in Hill Area.
3. In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotel mentioned, we shell provide alternative hotels of similar category.
4. Meals Timings will be as per the instructed time of the hotels. For any un-availed meals we shall not be responsible.
5. We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of trains or buses due to weather or any other issues & are not liable for it.
6. In Himachal, The facilities of Hotel, Services, and Aids etc cannot be matched to flat or developed destinations.
7. in Himachal are categorized on the basis of location, Services, reviews and costing and not as per Star Categorization i.e.; 2*, 3*,4* and so on.
8. We may have to re-schedule the sightseeing days due to bad weather or any other issues as to ensure smooth execution of tours.
9. Extra cost would be applicable for any extra services which is not mention in above package.
10. Rohtang pass visit is fully depend up on the availability of online permit and NGT, Himachal Government rules. We are not liable if the traveller is not able to visit Rohtang pass because of any mentioned reasons
Best Customer Support
Real Photos and Videos
Always Cheaper Than Others